Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The First Step

Hi everyone, my name is Julia and I live in Marlborough Massachusetts.  This is my first attempt ever at blogging.  I am not very tech savvy and do not know anything about the blogging world.  I just starting reading and subscribing to blogs because of my hobby of crafting.  I am not a great speaker and am definitely not good at writing.  However, I have a vivid imagination and wild thoughts and am never afraid to speak my mind.  Most of the time I don't think before I speak. I love crafting and am very creative.  I started my crafting life with scrapbooking.  I have always loved photography and taking pictures.  I started scrapbooking so I could display my pictures in a more creative way.  Once I started scrapbooking I got into other crafts such as creating home decor and cards.  The past year I have really turned the page and have become more interested in mixed media.  This blog is going to be mostly used for displaying my crafts and taking a look at my crafting journey.  Hopefully you will stick along and enjoy what I have to show you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment