· Need: prima flowers, Best of K&Company cardstock, Lindy’s sprays (queen of hearts red, mango mania, pineapple paradise, dark chocolate truffle brown, azure sea asters blue, ponderosa pines green, Danny Zuko denim blue, silhouette silver, tbird turquoise, luscious lime, summer lovin sun yellow, burnt umber brown), distress stain walnut stain
· Step 1: I took a tissue box you would find at a medical facility or hospital and cover it with cardstock from Best of K&Company paper stack.
· Step 2: I took some Styrofoam square and cut it to shape and inserted into the inside of the tissue box.
· Step 3: I took my prima flowers and colored with the lindy’s sprays and distressed the edges with walnut stain.
· Step 4: I took my glue gun and glued all the flowers to the Styrofoam piece so they would pop out from the tissue box.