· Need: cardstock (white), Darice branches w/ leaves Cuttlebug folder, accent essentials Cricut cartridge, stickles (platinum), foam dimensional’s, distress ink pads (barn door, broken china, peeled paint, mustard seed, ripe persimmon), embossing powder (blue, green tinsel, red tinsel), versamark watermark ink pad
· Resource : https://www.pinterest.com/pin/492933121690543399/
· Step 1: Take a white piece of cardstock and cut to the size of the card. Take a piece of white cardstock and run through the Cuttlebug using the folder Darice branches w/ leaves.
· Step 2: Cut out some hearts out of white cardstock using the accent essentials Cricut cartridge. Color the hearts using ripe persimmon, broken china and mustard seed distress ink pads. Color the other three hearts using versamark watermark ink pad and emboss using blue, green tinsel, and red tinsel embossing powders and set with a heat tool.
· Step 3: Add the flowers to the trees using foam dimensional’s. Add some platinum stickles to look like the hearts are hanging from the tree.
· Step 4: Create a banner by cutting a piece of white cardstock and coloring using distress ink pads barn door, broken china, peeled paint and mustard seed. Write a saying using a black pigment pen. Add the banner to the bottom of the card using foam dimensional’s.