Step 1: I took a piece of white cardstock and cut to 4 ¼” x 11”. I took my scoreboard and scored down the center and folded card in half to measure 4 ¼” x 5 ½”. I took a piece of black cardstock and cut a piece to 4 x 5 ¼”. I took a piece of white cardstock and cut to 3 ¾” x 5”.
Step 2: I took the white piece I just cut and grabbed my cuttlebug. I used a thinlit metal flower die (unknown brand) and determined where I wanted my flowers to be. I used a pencil and marked where each flower was and cut out using the die and cuttlebug.
Step 3: I took several scrap pieces of cardstock (sun yellow, true blue, candy pink, lime green) and cut a small square to go under each flower cutout on the white piece of paper.
Step 4: I took the black piece of cardstock and using double-sided adhesive tape added to the white cardstock card base. I took the white cardstock and placed ontop of the card and determined where I needed to place each color square. I adhered the color pieces to the black cardstock using double-sided adhesive tape. I then took the white cardstock piece with flower the cutouts and adhered to the card using double-sided adhesive tape.
Step 5: I took a 02 black micro pigma pigment pen and a t-ruler and created the horizontal lines that go through each of the flower cutouts.
Step 6: I used Queen & co. rhinestones (pretty in pink, purple, yellow, mint green, and baby blue) and added to the lines.
Step 7: I took Stickles in black diamond and created a center for each flower.
Step 8: I printed out a poem with my printer and trimmed to fit the inside of the card and applied using double-sided adhesive tape.