Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Merry Christmas Cardinal Card

Step 1: I took red cardstock and measured 9” x 6” and cut.  I folded the card in half so it measures 4 ½” x 6”. I took some gray cardstock and wooden image cardstock.  I cut the gray cardstock to 4 ¼” x 3 ½”.  I cut the wooden image cardstock to 4 ¼” x 3 ½”. I adhered using tacky glue.
Step 2: I took a leaf branch stencil I have and stenciled the image onto the gray cardstock using forest moss Distress ink pad.
Step 3: I created the cardinal using the winter wonderland Cricut cartridge.  I distressed the edges of the cardinal using fired brick Distress ink pad. 
Step 4: I cut out the label for the Merry Christmas saying using the Sweetheart/Amoureaux Cricut Cartridge.  The saying is from Hampton Art/Janet Dunn 2010 Merry Christmas stamp set and was stamped using Staz-on jet black ink.

Step 5: the snow on the card was created using my homemade modeling paste.

No comments:

Post a Comment