1. Spray the background with lindy’s sprays (caribean blue, danny zuko’s denim, whale watch blue, luscious lime, ponderosa pines olive, sea glass green)
2. Stamp flowers using jet black staz-on ink pad. Stamp sets used are Inkadinkado beauty stems from here and Inkadinkado doodle flowers.
3. Color the stamped flower and vine images with gel pens.
4. I took some brown markers and created the branch and used my cricut to cutout the owl die-cut.
5. I also cut out the word friends? With my cricut and applied to the journal page.
6. I took black soot distress ink and blended the edges of the journal to create a dark look.