Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Merry Christmas Ribbon Tree Card

Step 1: I took some white cardstock and measured 9” x 6” and folded in half so the card measures 4 ½” x 6”.  I took some brown cardstock and cut a piece to 4 ½” x 6”.
Step 2: I took the brown cardstock and stamped Merry Christmas with my Hampton art stamp and staz-on jet black ink.  I took white ribbon and adhered using adhesive tape.  I wrapped the back of the ribbon to the back of the brown cardstock.
Step 3: I took another piece of brown cardstock and free-handed the tree outline and cut out with an exacto knife.  You can also use your cricut/a punch or die cut.

Step 4: I added red queen and co rhinestones to the tree for ornaments.  The gold star was made using gold star stickers and I layered 6 together.  I also heat embossed the star with gold embossing powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment